|Size (L x W x H)||40 cm x 29 cm x 29 cm|
|VARIANT / SIZE||No Stock|
Mount Akina is calling, and Bilmola answers with an electrifying collaboration! Get ready for the iconic Initial D Limited Edition, a collaboration project between © Shuichi Shigeno / Kodansha Ltd. and Bilmola, Special design from MazTab Design for racing enthusiasts! Imagine Takumi Fujiwara, street racing in the classic white AE86 on Mount Akina. Brace for the RedSuns duo: Ryosuke Takahashi, sleek in the white RX-7 FC3S, and Keisuke Takahashi, roaring in the rare Mica yellow racing RX-7 FD3S!
The Bilmola Rapid RSLT helmet comes with the ECE22.06 safety standard, which is the latest helmet safety standard in the world, making it both stunning and safe. Especially, there are only 866 units available, ensuring exclusivity.
- Safety Standards: ECE22.06 and TIS 369-2557
- Lightweight, multi-density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) shell liner for optimal crash protection
- Aerodynamic shell design and rear spoiler for superior functionality and riding performance- Advanced - Active Air padding is quick-dry, anti-bacterial, and moisture-wicking
- Fully removable helmet liner is washable and interchangeable
- Reinforced, anti-scratch, polycarbonate-treated visors
- Compatible with Pinlock 70 max vision
- Built-in universal communication speaker pocket
- Double D ring for secure strap fastening
- Available in sizes XS – 2XL
- Weight: 1450 ± 50 grams